Thursday, March 27, 2008

spring cleaning

It was clear that as the academic year picked up, my commitment to keeping a blog withered. A wider gap between posts turned to a couple of drafts wanting attention, to some photos on the desktop, to some photos in the camera, until finally to a mere passing thought… I should write about this or that.

Fortunately, in the spirit of spring, I’ve concocted a two-part remedy.


Part One: Spring Cleaning
A quick list-like post to breath life into all those mid-winter ideas lying dormant.




Part Two: Time to Grow
Behind the scenes, I’ll admit I have less than perfect time management skills. Luckily, spring feels like the right time to bust into self-improvement mode. Ironically, developing better time management will require time, so baby steps are to be expected.

No comments: