Thursday, July 3, 2008

it occurs to me, one needs a car to get on the road...

These are our new neighbors. Jordan and I are renting an apartment in the country for the summer. Jordan will be interning with artisanal cheese and bread makers/dairy farmers. I will be cheering him on in his efforts. He began this week. I am still in the city planning what to pack for a 7 week stay on a farm, and waiting for our neighbors to pass along their much loved vehicle!



In the meantime, packing for a perfect summer feels a bit daunting, but I might as well get on with it. In the the spirit of reduce, reuse, and recycle...I found this 60's vintage nightgown. Seems like the right sleepwear for the cricket-filled evenings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the sleep wear, perfect for a summer in the country. Makes me think you have a "jam making" outfit as well...